Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2015

Bakery Launch


Some of you may know that I used to teach pastry from home, but after moving, my current kitchen is not really suitable for teaching any more. So I've been thinking for a while to start an on-line bakery to share some tried and true favourite items.

Incidentally, I am going on a riding challenge at the end of May, which benefits the British Horse Society's welfare division. I'm raising funds for that now, so I thought I'd combine the two.

So from now until my goal is reached, all proceeds from the bakery will go towards the charity. Please have a look and see if you would like to order anything =o)

Click on the link below, or you can find all the links on the right side of the blog home page.
Lynn's Bakery

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment